Sunday, September 2, 2012

blog 1

     Grim to Disney was one of my top choices for a fys class.  I have always been interested in film and being that Walt Disney was one of the most popular film makers ever.  I wanted to see exactly how he changed the tales he did and what made them so successful.  Also i want to see the history behind the Folktales we all know today and what their original purpose was. After finishing this course i wish to better understand how these tales have been able to change the way people think, what we think and why we think this way.  Being that the very first movie I had ever seen in theaters was Walt Disney's hercules, I would have to say that is my favorite tale.  This film was the very first film i knew and I have always looked back on the aspects of this film to help understand the basic story elements in almost all movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment